Thursday 3 June 2010

Midnight sun keeps me from sleeping...

A lot has been going on lately...
After making the list of possible ways to spend the summer, I finally made my choice and ended up to Rovaniemi couple of weeks ago. It's good to be here, really good. My special people are here and I'm happy with them.

Before I came, I threw a 90's party as a 'leaving-do' and it was a great night with great friends and hilarious outfits. I was hoping more outfits but hey, the most important part is that people show up and have a blast. And, that you have Turtles tablecloth and dishes! :P



We started a healthy life with the girls when I got here - been going to Zumba and all kinds of classes every other day. Zumba is awesome! Stupid - yes - but awesome, so much more fun than normal aerobics and really effective. Been sweating like a big actually :P Can totally recommend!

I've also had a Sex and The City marathon going on and am almost done, only the previous movie is missing, which I have to watch before friday and Sex and The City 2 followed by Strawberry Margaritas with some of my ladies! YAM! :)

We also started an Uuno Turhapuro marathon with my real-life Uuno from here, Jussi. Alltho I still think Jani is the best real-life Uuno ever, and just watching the movies makes me think of him pretty much every other minute...

Next week I'm taking my handsome new boyfriend - Anton 2,5yrs old - with me and drive all the way up to the northest place in Finland, Nuorgam, to see some friends. My very first trip to that north, to REAL Lapland. Am excited! The plan is also to do a few-day-trip to Norway, either to Nord Kapp or to Lofoten. I personally prefer Lofoten, alltho the drive is approx. 15hrs, but the views seem amazing. And the best thing is, that you can SURF there! AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment